We fully assess your needs and create custom solutions that ensure that your employees grasp the critical information and apply it to their work. We design learning plans that will help you successfully improve your customer service, increase your team's productivity, onboard your new employee, deliver stress-free product rollouts and strengthen your leaders.
From experience, we know that service improvements must be approached holistically. We begin by assessing your service gaps and then build the solutions you need to elevate your service experience. For example:
- We design and deliver a survey to define your pain points and write service expectations to address these. We design scenarios and job aids for live training sessions. We provide self-guided tools, and virtual coaching to your leaders to extend the learning.
- We tweak your defined standards and blend your existing online materials with virtual scenario-based sessions for leaders and employees. We design discussion points and resources to be shared at your future meetings to reinforce the learning.
© Monkey Business Images | Dreamstime.com
Intact teams and short-term project teams sometimes lose focus and may struggle to work together productively. We create solutions that help teams work together and meet their goals. For example:
- We assess that cross-team communication gaps are causing reduced productivity and customer complaints. We design and deliver a solution that includes leadership coaching, an instructor-led workshop focused on a communication styles assessment tool and problem-solving sessions to apply the knowledge on the job.
- We facilitate a planning process to define the steps needed to reduce cost and improve service and sales. We design an online survey and share the results in a series of virtual workshops that focus on your team's strengths, opportunities, vision, and goals.
© Monkey Business Images | Dreamstime.com
We consider your organization's needs, culture, and resources as we create solutions to get your employees quickly up to speed so they can become full contributors. For example:
- We design blended solution that includes the use of existing preboarding checklists, an interactive online module to highlight your mission, goals, and policies and an outline for an instructor-led networking event to connect your employees. We also work with smaller units to create unit-specific programs.
- We design an instructor-led program to be led by your experts. and blend this with on the job training modules that focus on critical tasks. We create observation guides and virtually coach managers on how to provide feedback to their employees.
© Fizkes | Dreamstime.com
We manage training for product and system rollouts so that your employees have the information they need to get started and master these new products. We also have the expertise to manage all aspects of your learning system rollouts. For example:
- We help you search for and implement a learning system that works for the organization. We design communication materials and an online training to engage employees with the system. We design training and job-aids for system administrators.
- We collaborate with your in-house project team as they roll out your new applicant tracking system. We help design focus groups and user acceptance testing. We design training for all levels of system administration and detailed job aids for all users.
© Robert Kneschke | Dreamstime.com
We design blended solutions to increase the competency of your leaders as they guide, inspire, and direct their teams. Our solutions can address new leaders through senior leaders. For example:
- We design a multi-module program to help your leaders master new competencies. We blend your current online materials with newly designed instructor-led programs that have been created with detailed notes so your team can facilitate these interactive modules. Follow-up materials and coaching extend the learning.
- Your managers require training on your recruitment policy and interviewing skills. We design a virtual program, job aids and provide coaching to ensure that they understand the policy and interview applicants in a legal and professional manner.
© Rawpixelimages | Dreamstime.com